Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Hybrid View

I am the penguin, Koo koo ka choo __TJ__'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    have to agree the c word is just too far, i cant even say it and i have been known to use all sorts of language
    (altho i prefer to go shakespearian on people i get to be really horrific and they dont realise it some of the bards best that i use on occasion are...
    Thou roguish onion-eyed canker-blossom
    [Thou] hath more hair than wit, and more faults than hairs
    begone from me thou odious whore-born sloth
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynz View Post
    I would think twice about calling someone the T word and it makes me uncomfortable to hear it bandied about. Weird, innit? Perhaps it's because I knew what it *really* was from an early age........and lets not get into WHY I found out what it means.
    That is quite weird but I'd never really given that much thought - just thought you were always more polite than me But maybe I've just been really naive Honestly never thought it could seriously offend people!

Quote Originally Posted by traceyjohnson View Post
    (altho i prefer to go shakespearian on people i get to be really horrific and they dont realise it some of the bards best that i use on occasion are...
    Thou roguish onion-eyed canker-blossom
    [Thou] hath more hair than wit, and more faults than hairs
    begone from me thou odious whore-born sloth
    Bet that confuses people for ages before they work out if it's an insult or not
    Biff Points =
    my wee purple blog [SIZE="1][/SIZE]Doodlebugs team It's my CJ Doodlebugs Team CJ