That's a great start to the year Elaine - love that air mail style Baker's twine too - I have so much ribbon and twine knocking about from years gone by that I really want to use it on some cards this year, not just to wrap presents. Your use of an old but never used stamp is right in keeping with the spirit of this challenge. I have plenty of stamp sets where I have used certain stamps over and over, yet other ones in the set have never been inked up. Time to explore what we all have hidden away eh?

Sue I hope you enjoy your precision press - must say that the Misti I got for Christmas some 2 years ago totally revolutionised my stamping. It made it a lot easier for me to stamp things straight (I bought some plastic quilting template sheets from amazon that I cut to a 5x7 card and a regular card size to make centring easier thanks to the grid on the template sheets) and has also opened up new techniques that used to require very precise stamping which I was never good at. Plus if you make a booboo you can stamp again, and of course much easier to do multiples of something in one go with a stamp press. I know the MISTI cost a lot at the time and nothing else was really around but it has to have been my favourite crafting gift/tool in recent years. I use it on almost every project. I bet you will soon find your press indispensable - and work out what not to wear when using it!