Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Cards, Toppers & ATCs

Notices

Threaded View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I designed this line art floral step card for my MIL’s birthday next month, and thought I’d upload it in case anyone else would like it.

The line art was drawn with Silhouette sketch pens first before sending to cut. I’ve included brief instructions in the Studio file, along with topper, mat and insert.

SVG, GSD and Studio files are in the zipped folder.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetoad View Post
    ...I cant get it to lie flat to put in an envelope. Either the front "domes" or the bottom sticks up.
    Hi lovetoad,

I'm so sorry you are having problems with this. It is hard to be sure but it sounds as though the folds on your card may not be in the right place. I've attached a screenshot to show where the folds should be and which ones are mountain folds and which valley folds. I do hope this will help.

I will PM you my address though in case the image isn't clear enough or you need me to send any photos. HTH.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dozyrosy; 24-05-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Combining in formation