Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (65)

rolling My Christmas Matchbox Advent Calendars are up for grabs!!!!

I have made two matchbox advent calendars which can be seen in my gallery and I am putting them up for grabs to a couple of lucky UKSers . All the drawers are filled with little christmassy themed crafty nik-naks all of which has been very generously and kindly donated by Lou@CCW, one of our fabbie UKS sponsors and her little emporium Creative Craft World - A huge thanks to Lou for helping me with this little project.

In fact Lou sent me so much Christmas stuff I am going to make a couple more Larger size Altered Matchboxes similar to my Halloween one but on a Christmassy theme and plan to do another prize draw for those too - there was heaps and heaps of goodies sent to me

So if you would like to own one of the Advent Calendars all you have to do is answer two simple questions and the participants having the correct answers will be entered in the hat and DS, David will draw the two lucky winners.

All answers must be PM'd to me by 6pm Tuesday 15 November and the draw will be made by David on Wednesday 16 November- I will post the boxes out by the weekend 19th November so they will arrive in plenty of time for December 1st The draw is open to every single UKSer whether you are newbie or one of the faithful regular members - everyone is welcome

The questions are:

1. How many swaps have I hosted during 2011? (Including ones currently running)

2. What exact date did I officially take on the role of UKS Swaps Co-Ordinator?

Good Luck to everyone who takes part!!!!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    They look absolutely fab Nettyb. Both yourself and Lou@CCW are very generous, I hope your kindness is returned tenfold

Queen of Boxes
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Ah Netty your very welcome and your projects are absolutly stunning they are going to some very lucky crafters

Lou xx
    Lou xx

View Gallery

Thanks Lou

Less than 24 hours left for a chance to be entered into the draw to win the matchbox advent calendars - there's still a chance any of you could win them - just PM with the answers to the questions

View Gallery

David has done the draw as there were just a handful of correct answers

The winners of the Advent Boxes are:

MrsMcF and scrappyyo

Well done to both of you

The answers were:

I have hosted 17 swaps so far this year and I officially took the Swaps Co-Ordinator role up when MaryAnne annouced it on 3rd December 2010

Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter and count up all the swaps

I will be putting a couple of large Altered Matchboxes filled with more Christmas stash goodies up for grabs early in December - look out for that one.

Lynne
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (79)
    Yay for me ... I'm so pleased to win this and will be using the contents in my Shimelle Xmas journal

Procrastinating Scrapper... Weaselwise's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    Well done to the winners - I totally forgot to enter duh...
    ...Weasel AKA Suzie...
    Wise Weasel Witterings ... Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

View Gallery

Never mind Suzie - there'll be a chance to win an altered Christmassy match box soon

Procrastinating Scrapper... Weaselwise's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    Who-hoo!!!
    ...Weasel AKA Suzie...
    Wise Weasel Witterings ... Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (77)
    Thank you Netty my wonderful advent calendar arrived , it is amazing, I couldn't wait and have had a look through all the drawers so many lovely little bits in it will look forward to using them all.
    Yolanda

View Gallery

Pleasure Yolanda - I'm glad it arrived safely and hope you love all the goodies Lou donated