Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Die Cutting Machine

I'm looking for a die cutter at the moment to be mostly used for alphabets and shapes that I can re-size and layer like flowers and butterflys etc. I also want to be able to have different sizes of alphabets too, so don't want to be stuck with just one size die.

I'm just wondering what my options are as I'm a bit confused with them and don't know which one would work for me the best. As they are pricey, I want to make sure I get the right one!

Thanks for any advice!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (45)
    I have a cricut expression which does all of that and if you use it with sCAL or MAke the Cut there is no need to buy carts.
    There is also the craft robo, slice and pazzles but I don't know anything about them.
    This thread might give you a better idea

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...d.php?t=282458

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebadee View Post
    I'm looking for a die cutter at the moment to be mostly used for alphabets and shapes that I can re-size and layer like flowers and butterflys etc. I also want to be able to have different sizes of alphabets too, so don't want to be stuck with just one size die.

I'm just wondering what my options are as I'm a bit confused with them and don't know which one would work for me the best. As they are pricey, I want to make sure I get the right one!

Thanks for any advice!
    Have a look at the gallery here http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopo...y.php?cat=6719
    it shows what can be done with the Craft Robo...you don't need to buy cartridges and you can cut any shape or font

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanks for the the replies. Will look at the other posts and have a good think!