Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Hybrid View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (19)
    I would love to buy a CD .
    No good at designing template but if there is any other way i can help please let me know.
    Good luck.
    Georgie

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
    if there is any other way i can help please let me know.
    Georgie
    Help spread the word. If you see a listing on ebay that you think looks a bit sus. then let people here know and it can be checked out.

If it is a dodgy then it's likely that the listing will not contain any pictures of the finished designs and will be a CD of multiple designs rather that just a single item

Ask the seller questions like are the files their own original creations. If they reply yes and then it turns out they are not this can also be used against them

If you have a web site/blog then add a section, even if it's just a little paragraph so that others can be aware of the situation.

Post links to sites like mine where details of sellers you can trust are listed. (details are in my profile)

Also look out for people sharing templates on other forums, as they could be passing on templates originally posted in the template section here. Although not as bad as selling them, still wrong. Only the original designer should share their files.

picked on by some but never beaten :) Mr Gentleflower's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikiB View Post
    Help spread the word. If you see a listing on ebay that you think looks a bit sus. then let people here know and it can be checked out.

If it is a dodgy then it's likely that the listing will not contain any pictures of the finished designs and will be a CD of multiple designs rather that just a single item

Ask the seller questions like are the files their own original creations. If they reply yes and then it turns out they are not this can also be used against them

If you have a web site/blog then add a section, even if it's just a little paragraph so that others can be aware of the situation.

Post links to sites like mine where details of sellers you can trust are listed. (details are in my profile)

Also look out for people sharing templates on other forums, as they could be passing on templates originally posted in the template section here. Although not as bad as selling them, still wrong. Only the original designer should share their files.

Well said Nikki and of course you can always pm me if you do buy one that is suspect

Alan