Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Flowers, Trees, Leaves and Fruit

Notices

Threaded View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Helen is happy for me to add an adaption to her lovely first print and cut.

I have taken her rose and using PSP have removed some of the petals to create a layered rose.

I have also added some greanery, it is not as good a quality as the rose but looks fine once cut.

This is going to take a few minutes as I need to go back in PSP and remind myself.

Ok I’m back. Now this is my method, but I would love to know if any one has a better methods.

Open a jpg file in PSP

Use the Selection tool to surround the shape with as small a box as possible.
    Copy (Ctrl C), Paste (Ctrl V) this will copy the image into a new document- you can either save this as a jpg now or do it later.

Go back to the original image and remove the areas you don’t want. I first zoom in until I can properly see the area I want to delete and then I use a combination of both the Eraser and the Background Eraser and different sized heads to remove the areas I don’t need.

Now Select Copy and Paste again on as small a box as possible and put it into another new document and save it as a jpg

I keep on doing this until I have all the layers I want. I save all the documents into a single folder. I then go to ROBO master and use Insert/ File to get all the layers into my print file. This gives me the print part of the file I then work on the cutting by using either the Autotrace or the 2 spline tools. In fact I normally try the Autotrace and then end up using the spline tools.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucille; 27-04-2007 at 12:21 PM.