Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

I was sf34 but I grew older! ShirleyF's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)

I got one for Christmas!!!!

Hiya, I am a fairly shy on the boards, but I have been lurking for a long time and I mainly admire everyones work in the galleries. My DH bought me a CR for xmas, with the understanding that I help him in his work more, (he uses something similar in his job!) I have spent all day working on it and getting help from the posts on this board. (I am thankful the kids have been busy with their toys so I have had some peace) I would like to say thankyou to everyones help especially Bevs tutorials, which have made the learning curve so much easier, and I hope to be able to learn quickly and maybe help others in time on this forum. By the way, it seems a great piece of kit so far.......

All you need is Kraft... karlotta's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Can I add a ditto to this! My fabulous Aunt bought me a Craft Robo for Christmas and I've been able to get cutting straight away thanks to Bev's tutorials! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by karlotta; 28-12-2005 at 02:27 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I also got one for christmas but havent had the nerve to set it up yet as it all looks a bit complicated, I'm realy new to these boards as well and having a few probs finding my way around so any help would be appreciated, I wanted mine mainly to do cursive fonts but I'm a bit worried about the type of card I can use as I dont want to break it the first time I use it, I like working with pearlised or glitter card, has anyone used these and what would your advice be.
    Bev

Where do you store the time you save? roslin's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I also got one for Christmas and have just made my first cut
    I felt quite brave - like you I didn't want to break it just yet. There's a lot of useful help and advice here so I'll do some more reading and hopefully some more cutting