Points for the snap challenge is not a new thing, they’ve almost always been there but have never really been promoted , and I don’t think they are now. The change really was the suggestion to chat elsewhere and keep the snap thread about the photos. I think that was maybe a bad decision, it was a lively thread, but to be fair it is still more chatty than other challenge threads. It still takes on the same format of 3 prompts, which can be anything, and if we want to think outside the box we do ! I think the Snap thread has been the most chatty in recent years and as that involved a good proportion of UKS members it was difficult when it came to moving the chat elsewhere .
I too find it difficult having the two places to chat, and the daily chat that is new each day I do find difficult, and it is much easier to just catch up with people in the snap thread as and when. Susie we do miss your contributions though, I do hope you will begin to have more time to join in again.

The apostrophe thing is just when commenting in the gallery, not on the threads, and I believe is just for iPad/iPhone users, and now I know what the issue is it isn’t really a problem to me.

As for points, I’m happy without them