Hi folks,
After over 9 years of using the Craft Robo for stickers and such, and using an old Silhouette Studio 3.6 which I much prefer to the later programs (I also use Studio 3.6 for designing on my Co2 laser machine) My wife bought me a new Cameo 4 for Christmas, woo hoo! Great!.......Not.....
No instruction book, just a tiny sheet you need a magnifying glass and instructions how to download the PDF. Anyway, after I waded through them I set the machine up to my Windows 10 PC and turned on. Flashing lights etc, I thought all was ok, so I sent a simple test cut to the machine. ERROR MESSAGE. Windows cannot find or connect to your machine, please try again or quit. 4 hours later and no joy whatsoever having tried several YouTube videos, suggestion on Google etc etc I was still at ground zero, nothing worked.
As I have decided the Cameo takes up too much room on the kitchen table and needs to go on the table in the spare bedroom I realised our wi-fi is poor up in the spare room so I would need a PC up there too......darn it.
Question:
Is the Cameo 4 SD Card compatible? Can I use an SD card in a USB thingy to send the files to the machine? If so, problem solved, if not I can see a Cameo 4 being up for sale shortly
Thanks
Nige