Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Threaded View

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi Andi

that's worked a treat! You are an absolute star! Thank you so much! I'd also like to extend my thanks to Tootsie (you can stop looking now Toot's, but thank you for your very kind gesture!) and everyone else who's had any input with this post.

Regarding Silhouette Studio, I've only just realised that this is a software package and not a cutter! I thought earlier that I was being advised to use another machine's driver because it would be compatible with my Robo Craft! Am I dippy or what! I will definitely give it a squint at some point. However, I'm not really qualified to discuss this matter much as things stand, because I'm absolutely new to cutters. I have a vague notion that there are two applications involved in cutting; one which you create the art work in before sending it to the other application, which talks to the cutter itself. That's about the extent of my knowledge at the moment!

Anyway, I'm away to order some media now, and to read up on my cutter, but thanks again everyone.

Kind regards

Mick

P.S. It sounds as though no one here uses Illustrator (before joining this forum I really thought that, along with CorelDraw, it would be used almost universally), but if anyone does need to use it, for whatever reason, and they need any help, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
    Last edited by Mick_c; 12-09-2017 at 07:59 PM.