Hello everyone, I am an absolute newbie to card making and as a silver surfer I forget what my son has taught me in the morning by early afternoon. I used to do quite a lot of woodwork but after several heart attacks and an Abdominal Aortic Aneurism repair I found it too strenuous. I am now trying card making to help keep my brain active and keep myself occupied. I have bought the "Craft Robo Silhouette and am having problems !! I am finding it difficult to get the templates I have bought into the Silhouette. After reading some of the quotes etc in the chat forums etc. I am coming to the conclusion that I should send the templates to my printer and then to the Silhouette. Can anyone tell me if this is correct. Also I am thinking of buying the Design Master for the Craft Robo; is this a good idea or would this be a waste of money for me. I have some very good help from other crafters/designers but am still having this difficulty. I would be exremely grateful for any advice available. Thank You, John