Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Threaded View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Thumbs up Continuous Inking System - A must for us all!

Well this I've just gotta share with you all. Have been dying to share this but wanted to try and test it first. If like me you do an awful lot of printing and I only make cards for friends, the cost of inks for our printers are now prohibitive. DH found this because of the amount of money we were spending on replacement ink cartridges for the printer and I have to say I was very sceptical at first but after having it installed and using it now for 3 months I can now report how fantastic this system is! It is saving us an absolute fortune and can only say for crafters it is a must. You'll have to google it yourselves as obviously I can't promote suppliers or brands on here but I've uploaded a photo of what you need to be looking for. Do yourselves a massive favour and get one, it'll save you a packet. The system itself costs around £30 and the bottles of ink to top up with are about £18 for the full set of six - each contains 100ml of ink! Normal printer ink cartridges ony contain 5ml of ink!
    It's a no brainer for us scrappers
    Ps prints photo quality no different to using expensive cartridges - I've done loads and I'm well happy with it.
    Hels
    Attached Files Attached Files
    We shouldn't wish our lives away but when is my retirement day?
    Coreldraw 12