What colours do you have in promarkers?

It's hard to get the same colours that you get with watercolours with only promarkers. when you colour you motive with promarkers it looks kind of boring and flat. But if you use prismcolour or Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and draw with them around the lines and where you want the shadows to be then the picture will come alive more.

Here is a tutorial on how to colour with prismacolours:

blog.ginakdesigns.com/2008/01/29/prismacolor-pencil-tutorial.aspx

Here is a tutorial in Swedish though but I have put it through Googles translation unction. I don't know how easy it's to understad, I don't have time to read it right now. But I hope you will be able to get something of it.

translate.google.se/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Finkywings.blogg.se%2F2007 %2Fnovember%2Fmala-med-pro-markers.html&sl=sv&tl=en&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8

When using promarkers you colour the entire motive first with promarkers and the finsih off with making shadows with prismacolour pencils just like they show in the tutorial with the difference that you alreday have coloured your motive with promarkers. So you don't have to colour the whole motive with prisma you just make darker shadows. Am i making any sense?

In pink I can recommend Dusky Pink or Coral. They also look great together.
If you want a more bright and colourful pink I can recommend Rose Pink.

For Green I can recommend Marsh Green. Red ones well if you want a very dark red Ruby is good. the oter ones I'm not really sure about the diference between them. It depends what kind of red you like. you can even use Terracotta and then make shadows with a really dark red prisma colour pencil and MCP technique.

I have to go now. If you still don't understand just ask more questions and I will try to answer.