Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Threaded View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

DesignMaster multicut issues

You will be pleased to know, after days of pulling my hair out, we have finally found the problem and have a solution to this multi cut issue.

The problem is caused by a certain build of DesignMaster, build 11. If a user has build 11, even if they apply the latest patch, the multicut will not work. The settings are there and eveything looks as though it should work but simply doesn't. Thankfully, this problem only affects build 11, all other builds appear to work fine.

To cure this problem, we will replace the DesignMaster CD of any user who has build 11.

So if you cannot get multicut to work, drop me a email at brianpATgraphtecgb.com (replace AT with @) and I'll advise on how to return your current CD so we can issue a replacement.

Edit: Just to make this clearer; build 11 refers to the pre-updated version of DesignMaster. Once you install the latest update your version will show as build 14. I know that is confusing but basicly if your multicut doesn't work, contact me because chances are your original version is build 11 (shown as v1.1 on the CD case).
    Last edited by BrianP; 21-10-2008 at 01:14 PM.
    Technical Support
    Graphtec GB
    www.graphtecgb.co.uk