I hope this isnt deemed as advertising and removed....its just a one off - promise

many of those who have had their templates stolen have grouped together and in retaliation we are producing a CD with brand spanking new templates included, to be sold on a certain auction site, hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

This is for three reasons
(a) to build an aware of copyright by those who buy CDs on this auction site,
(b) to encourage people to buy a legitimate CD and hopefully stope the theives from making more money before Christmas and
(c) to raise additional funds to fight court action againt these theives.

Anyone else who would like to contribute any templates to this CD please contact me. Feel free to plaster copyright information and your own shops/sites on your templates. A pic of the completed card would also be appreciated. Target date is Saturday 8th December (my fortieth by the way)!!

You will then all be able to purchase the CD and have lots of new templates to play with (maybe at a reduced cost for UKS members).

Thereafter, lets hope a satisfactory solution has been found and we can all get back to normal. Although I dont think we will ever find anything 100% perfect, but at least all of this has raised awareness and got us all thinking of a solution.

Love to everyone this first Sunday of advent....been so wrapped up in all this I even forgot to open my calendar

Jennie xox