Hello all

I've been dipping in and out of the forums as an 'onlooker' for ages, but have recently joined up. Last week I bought my Craft Robo (after reading the excellent reviews from you lot).

I am really pleased with it - but not quite ready to kiss goodbye to my Sizzix collection as I can only seem to cut paper and not card. What am I doing wrong? I change the coloured blade covers as directed by the software and still don't seem to win as it 'scores' the card rather than cuts through it.

I can now produce beautiful cursive text (all joined up). i did use Bev's tutorials and thought they were brilliant - but now use MS Visio followed by Wintopo as I find this a lot easier and quicker while still producing excellent results.

I've yet to try lots and lots of different shapes, but am fairly confident (ha ha!) that I will be okay.

Any help anyone can give with my card cutting problem would be HUGELY appreciated.

Oh....and by the way.....what are these 'O' rings you lot keep mentioning and where do I get them (I'm assuming I need them if you all have them )

Many thanks
Hesjane