Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Threaded View

I am the penguin, Koo koo ka choo __TJ__'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)

FREE DVD pm me with your addy

have now recorded ( really badly) an instructional video for the craft robo, give me a few days to play with the editing and ill get copies of the dvd out to you asap. please pm me with your addy and "craft robo" in the subject line.
    (ps im only sending this out if you promise not to laugh at my dodgy camera work and constant interruptions for a maungy 4yo)

i have covered, basic cutting of a word with individual letters, cutting a pre saved template, importing a picture to print and cut making your own template, cutting cursive words the easy way and cutting dotted lines. it will be about half an hour long when edited and hopefully easy to follow.

from the poll im guessin there will be about 30-40 of you so it will take a while to burn that many dvds but bear with me and ill get to you asap.

hope this helps.
    Last edited by traceyjohnson; 02-04-2006 at 02:33 PM.
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.