Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

Valentines stash!

We don't generally give 'proper' gifts for valentines day- just a little token gift usually, but this morning, Dh gave me a lovely pressie today that included some MM foam alpha stamps, loads of doodlebug sequins and some lovely Karen Foster magnetic journals

Had to share as I'm so made up that he actually went to the effort of buying me some scrapping stuff without me actually telling him what to buy

Did anyone else get anything nice?

AKA Scrapgoddess Alyssa and SweetpeaNut mummygina's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Bless him, he sounds like a treasure!!

DH made me a handmade card and some handmade valentines day wish vouchers. i've been told i can use one for stash too, so i'm a really happy bunny too! He also made me breakfast in bed, and got me Jordans new book. I'm also gonna have a nice meal later on (take away of my choice) and a bottle of bubbly. I love Valentines day!!!

Hope everyone else is getting spoilt. Happy valentines day!!
    Started WW Online Friday 11/01/08- 11st 10lbs.
    Week 1=-4.5lbs

....what colour shall I get next??? ski's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    My DH made in a card with all my special stash that I had been saving for my cj entry, forgave him though because he also gave me tickets to see Jack Johnson in concert in Madrid, flights and hotel and a whole weekend with out our darling children. What a star. Made a really good card as well (all that lovely stuff will just have to be replaced with more stash)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Awwwww..... my DH gave me a card and flowers. That's it! Anybody want to trade?????

Just kidding, mine is priceless in many other ways but a surprise present would have been nice! I made him a mini-album .

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Surely flowers count as a present? mind you... I'd have been delighted if i even got a card from a secret admirer....

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (88)
    Well i got a card which he made for me bless him used loads of my stash but il soon get more some chocolates and flowers, but then my mum bless her little heart came round and brough me flowers, chocolate a teddy and socks with i love you on , i said mum what are these for and she said well your the one i love!! how sweet of her she has her partner to but still says she loves me to, how very sweet!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (41)
    My DH bought me a set of Tim Holtz Farmers market alcohol inks, the applicator, a pack of replacement felt pads and the blending solution
    best present i have had on valentines day for ages
    I didn't get a card though, he doesn't agree with them

I have had a play with the inks and have now told him that he has given me another addiction and that i want some more sets for Mother's day
    I wouldn't change you for the world, but I would happily change the world for you. Nicola Girdlestone(1966-)my flicker
    My scrap blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Nothing...
    My blog
    www.nanagin.blogspot.com

Better a creative mess than an idle tidiness.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    another nothing here too and i bought him a lovely card ( was at work for 3 days solid so no time to make one) and a valentine cake, its just not fair, all i wanted was a bit of stash, not much to ask of someone who is meant to love you is it really.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    well i'm certainly glad dh didn't make me a card as it probably would have looked like something 2 yr old ds had made, but he did pick me a lovely one from a shop & bought me tickets to a footie match (which I love!!!) & also arranged the childcare which is pretty impressive I think!
    Unfortunately he thinks buying scrapping stuff is 'too predictable' (not that he's ever bought me any!), and he says i buy it all anyway so there's no point!!
    Debbie

Eco CJ