Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All you need is Kraft... karlotta's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Thanks for posting the link Tracy! The card appeal is going really well! Yesterday for example we received over 300 cards! The card bags are available in 'do crafts' stockists, but if anyone has any trouble getting hold of any/enough, jst let me know.

Thanks again and I can't wait to see the cards from familar people!

Feverish after so much thinking Tee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi
    You should also be able to get the bags from any Marie Curie shop, though mine haven't arrived yet! (I run a Marie Curie shop)

Dedicated Scrapper Scrappycarrie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Going to town today so hope to get a bag. DD also wants to make a card to send. She thought it was a lovely idea.

Northampton Crop Organiser dawnrogers's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Thanks for posting about this, I will make some cards and pick up the bags to send them off in, Marie Curie were going to help my Mum but she ran out of time...but for others they are a great help.

View Gallery

picked up some bags today. I'm a card maker and scrapbooker and I'm sure I'm not the only one! I always have a few cards that I've not used and will be sending those as well as making a few special ones too. I've collected enough bags so that I can give some to a few crafty friends too. My children have also done a card each to send as well. I know I would buy them and it is for such a good cause. My father died of cancer and marie curie were there for him and my mum when it really mattered.

Lets all see what we can do to help this great cause.

I've got a Sizzix and I'm going to use it! mummybecks's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (28)
    Thanks for the link, Tracy. I will certainly do a card and will pas the info on to my MIL and SIL, as they are also cardmakers

"There's no point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." EmmaG's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (36)
    Thanks for the offers of bags, went on a day out today and managed to pick some up.
    Liftoffs CJ
    There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

There is nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate Kirsty262's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (120)
    If possible could someone send me some of the bags please. I am on the RAK list or I can pm you my address

Thanks

covered in glitter! CreativeAngel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I got the email about this today too, I'm not sure where local has the bags yet though, so may pm one of you to see if you could send me some for now, if that's ok?
    It's a great thing to do, my Great Aunt was helped by them for a short time before her death 8 years ago.

Yvonne
    x

View Gallery

I have a couple of bags if anyone wants to pm me. I don't know what the RAK list is!

Thanks

AKA Scrapgoddess Alyssa and SweetpeaNut mummygina's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Thanks for posting this thread. i popped into my local craft shop yesterday and picked up a few. i sent off 4 yesterday, and hope to make some more to send on in the next few days!! I think its a lovely idea, and for all us cardmakers (as well as scrappers of course!), i think to make a C6 card to donate for charity is small contribution, but one that can help make a difference! God bless all that take part in this, as well as the sufferers and organisers of this event!
    Started WW Online Friday 11/01/08- 11st 10lbs.
    Week 1=-4.5lbs