I found UKScrappers when I was looking for information about the Craft Robo, and it's been full of information and hints and encouragement. I think I may have persuaded my husband to buy me one for Christmas (it's attached to a computer so isn't an extravagance, although a much cheaper Sizzix machine would be - male logic!), but am panicking a bit as it seems to need a lot of computer know how (and I thought I was almost computer literate...) I have looked at some tutorials but when I have tried to open some templates to look at them I get the message that "Windows cannot open the file" and then that "Windows does not recognise the file type" When I get it to look for a program to open these files (.gsd) it gives me information in a table which doesn't mean anything to me!

My question is, how much computer knowledge and ability do I need to be able to use this great-sounding device - I need to know before he gets round to buying one!

You all sound a very friendly and helpful bunch, I look forward to some replies! Thanks ++

Eileen