Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)

Shops in america

My parents are heading over to america next month to a wedding and I was hoping to send a shopping list ... does any one know any scrapbooking shops in
    new york
    long island
    Danford - conneticutt

Thank you

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (58)
    I believe if you do a search of archives, there have been many discussions on shops in NY.

else, go to www.creatingkeepsakes.com and choose the states of New York and Conn. Then you can use www.mapquest.com to map out distance and driving directions to each store from the locations you will be staying at.

Sorry, if you had asked about Southern California, I'd have been able to give you a very detailed list with reviews.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I'm planning on going to California next year so I would love a detailed list of the shops there and rewiews!!!

RIP Shaun my beautiful golden brother, always in my heart 10/01/79 - 02/09/03 FAYESY's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ching
    I believe if you do a search of archives, there have been many discussions on shops in NY.

else, go to www.creatingkeepsakes.com and choose the states of New York and Conn. Then you can use www.mapquest.com to map out distance and driving directions to each store from the locations you will be staying at.

Sorry, if you had asked about Southern California, I'd have been able to give you a very detailed list with reviews.
    Ching I would love a DETAILED LIST LOL!!! DH will kill me LOL - We are off in 2 weeks YAY! & will be in LA on the 1st 2nd & 3rd of december - I am especially looking for the MM runway collection & a wizard die cutter or maybe a zipemate?? Depends on what I find LOL

Dedicated Scrapper travellingirl's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    The big chain stores that can be found all over the U.S. are A.C. Moore, Joann's and Michaels. All have great selection of craft supplies. Some of the smaller Joann locations aren't that great, but the big ones are fantastic.

View Gallery

lalamuppet and faye!! email me and if you tell me generally the area you will be staying in, if you have a car (lol), what types of things you are looking for, I will hopefully head you in the right direction.

Faye - no one has MM runway collection yet. However, there is still time for it to arrive in stores by the time you come. Wizard and Zipemate, yes, lss carry them but NOT at a discount. So everything is at full price.

Best place to order Zipemate is online because there's a 40% off coupon now and have it shipped to your hotel room. If you email me, I'll forward the US site to you.
    Last edited by Ching; 08-11-2005 at 10:33 PM.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by travellingirl
    The big chain stores that can be found all over the U.S. are A.C. Moore, Joann's and Michaels. All have great selection of craft supplies. Some of the smaller Joann locations aren't that great, but the big ones are fantastic.
    but in Southern California, we only have Joann's, Michaels and something else called Tall Mouse. One has be to careful WHICH Joann's and Michaels' you go to because some have better inventory than others, and/or some are in areas saturated with scrappers while others are not. lol....