Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Very Old Craft Robo help please

Afternoon, I used to be an active member of the site many moons ago.

I still use my robbie a lot, but have upgraded to a windows 11 laptop, and now he won't connect. I contacted Graphtec, who suggested downloading Sillohette software, but still no luck. Seems there is an issue with the communication with 11.

Has anyone found a work around please. At the moment i am considering getting a cheap win 10 laptop just for the robster.

Thanks

Norfolk - just at the end of the yellow brick road
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi there Sam (hope I've picked the right name!). Always nice to see a returning member as our numbers have dropped significantly in recent times, hence the alteration to our section of the site. In actual fact I have to own up that I am not answering your question because I don't use windows 11, but seeing that 30 odd people have viewed the post and no one has even said hello and welcome I felt I needed to redress the balance and offer a handshake or we may never see you again!! Have you tried searching online to see if anyone else has experienced this problem and to check if there are any tutorials or helpful videos out there, your search question needs to be carefully worded to try and capture anything relevant but it's worth a look. I do hope you have some success, and you could try going back to Graphtec to see if they have any further ideas you could try. I'd love to know if you find a solution, and it could be helpful to someone else. Nice to meet you.

Andi

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    i really hope someone can help you. I am using Windows 11 but but no longer have a Robo I have the original silhouette but haven't used it for a very long time so don't know if it still works. The machine I now use is a ScanNcut. Have you tried contacting Silhouette America to see if they have any suggestions?