Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

Another bit of fun? Kinda scrap related....

Been playing a LOT with some of the Artificial Intelligence generators (Dall-E, MidJourney, Stable Diffusion, and about 5 others LOL!) and it's a ton of (weird) fun.

MidJourney is the best but you need Discord and a paid plan to really get a lot out of it. I love Stable Diffusion cause it is free to use so you can play a ton.

The way it works is you add text, describing what you want it to generate, they the AI goes out to the internet, searches the data set of images and creates an image for you based on your prompt.

So for an example, I put in "Frida Kahlo funko pop rose crown" to see what happens. Frida Kahlo, famous artist, Funko Pops are those big head collectible dolls, and Frida is often seen with a rose crown. TaDa!

Stable Diffusion has a new thing called Different Dimension that will take a photo of you (or whatever) and create a different image from it. There are two styles. A lot depends on how god the photo is, obviously, and from mine I can see shadows and not clear lines (what the heck is going on with my LIPS??) make for some weird artifacts.

Anyway, I remember doing a scrapbook page ages ago using Comic Life to ... comic-ify some photos and it made for a fun layout. Just though it might appeal to some, for the uniqueness of it, but also just cause it is so odd.

Stable Diffusion is free to play with https://stablediffusionweb.com/ and Different Dimension https://differentdimensionme.net/ is as well. You can do it from a computer desktop, web based, so no need for an app.

Love to see if you do one

So many photos, so little time g61's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    interesting, MaryAnne, in a this-is-blowing-my-mind sort of way !
    Margo

I'm a member of Scrap Happens, in the Blue Brads House

View Gallery

Sorry to say I think this was popular to the extent it ... broke. Loads of people have reported back to me that they keep getting an error message. Shame, but I hope eventually they will sort it out.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Ah, that happened to me when I took a look !
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Worked for me this morning so maybe give it a go?