Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Is it allowed

Not a scrapper, a card and boxer.
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Is it allowed

to post a picture of some things we've made?
    I have a sweet shop and I made a sleigh and reindeer for the shop one Christmas using my Portrait.
    It was quite a challenge because they were quite big so I had to split each item into several pieces to cut them then stick them together.
    The sleigh was hanging in the window and the reindeer went all round the shop with Rudolph heading out of the front door.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobble21 View Post
    to post a picture of some things we've made?
    I have a sweet shop and I made a sleigh and reindeer for the shop one Christmas using my Portrait.
    It was quite a challenge because they were quite big so I had to split each item into several pieces to cut them then stick them together.
    The sleigh was hanging in the window and the reindeer went all round the shop with Rudolph heading out of the front door.
    We used to have a section for posting pictures of what we've made not sure if we still have it but I've asked MaryAnne if it's ok to post what we've made here even if the file isn't posted. EDITED to say I haven't heard from MaryAnne yet but will let you know when I do. MaryAnne has yes you can add your pictures bobble 21
    Last edited by DJG; 23-06-2022 at 09:52 AM.