Teams are not being banned or removed. People are welcome to stay active in their existing team, create a team and a team chat group or revive and old team. They can arrange challenges within their team for fun and, yes, even for points.

The July experiment is that we will not be running the challenges (and yes, to clarify there WILL be challenges) for TEAM points as an organized UKS challenge.

I know there are people who are spurred on by the competition and the collecting of points is a good way to set a goal to work towards. And doing so as part of a team doubles up the motivation. If that is the case for you, keep dong it. Not on a team already? Arrange a team for a month and do the challenges and do your own score card. See how many point your team can collect, or see who in the team can get the most points.

Not keen to do a team of many? Pair up with a scrap-minded friend and see it that gets pages made. Unite for points or compete with each other. However it works for you, don't let the fact that we are suggesting a break from it stop you from exploring any possible variation.

I'll be adding that Challenge Me? Challenge YOU! sub-forum, so if you have a great idea for a challenge, all you ave to do add it. I will speak to Dolly as to what sort of basic guidelines we should have (so we don't get a challenge that offers 200 points and one that give 3, IYKWIM) then it will appear.

Got a better name, suggest it! There is still time....