Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I have way too many punches that are hardly ever used. I’m like you Karen, need a clear out!
    Luckily I never got tempted by any of the shopping channels.. my Mum was an addict so it put me off for life
    The internet has always been my go to for paper.. that is enough temptation for anyone!
    With that in mind I managed to track down a whole collection of High Tea yesterday as a result of this thread! Lol

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Well done on finding the High Tea Elaine.
    I once bought a box set from QVC . I hardly ever used it. It was
    so naff.!!!
    Ellie

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi all. I think the oldest stash I have is from almost 20 years ago, when I first started card making. It was from a shopping channel - 100 sheets of Christmas peel offs!!! I have used quite a few and sometimes I still use them to make plaques for card fronts - when I have nothing better to do.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I can’t stand the shopping channels, I did used to record them sometimes so I could just see the product and not listen to all the nonsense chat !

Well I’ve just remembered - I have LOTS of stickers, especially alphabets from many years ago, I must make more effort to use them, they used to be my go to, now I often use my die cutter.
    I think I need to make up some kits and get some stash used !!
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (60)
    I still can't resist adding a button or two and I love to sew on my pages.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have two Ikea drawers full of MS punches, some are around the page. I still love their butterflies and have a few which are dragged out but I used to order them from the States because they were so expensive to buy here. Cheaper there anyway and then an extra 40% off as well, it would have been rude not to buy them.

My Mind's Eye - Bloom and Grow, I have a couple of sheets of High Tea which is so pretty. It doesn't help that I love to print papers too because it means you aren't using your stash. At one time peel offs were the way to stick a message on a card but now with dies etc... they do look a bit outdated. I gave all of mine to the local school when I had my clear out.

WRMK's Nonsense collection. I haven't used that and just need to get all this house renovation out of the way and I am going to lock myself in my craft room. We've finally got the kitchen sorted only the plans drawn up, the new windows and selected the kitchen appliances, so it's all on order.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Meant to say, it was actually QVC craft that got me into scrapbooking in the first place. I saw a K& Co collection and decided to have a go at scrapbooking and make my niece a 21st album. I'm not kidding, I am the slowest crafter ever but between getting the photo's off my sister which took 2 weeks, reprinting them after choosing which were to go in the album and then assembling the LO's it took me 4 weeks to make a 50 page album. It would take me a week to make one LO now!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    There was a period when TK Maxx/Homesense had quite a bit of scrapbooking stash and I bought a fair bit (and some of it - well quite a bit) is still in my stash. I have some Studio Calico collections and that was where I bought the WRK White Out collections too

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    This is fun! I had a big sort out a couple of months ago when my craft room/office was redone. I did recycle some old papers and a few alphabet sheets that had lost their sticky or had not many letters left on them. My oldest papers are a few Sassafrass ones which I still have, but I do remember K&co, paper mania, basic grey, etc - they are long gone!. My daughter used quite a lot of my oldest stash.
    I have certainly had some punches and stamps for years, but as long they still work OK, then I'm keeping them!
    Sharon
    Addicted to stash!!

THE ALLSORTS
    Green Buttons House...