Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not a scrapper, a card and boxer.
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I've used the templates but I tend to save them if I want to use them again, having said that I rarely make the same thing twice.

View Gallery

I pop in from time to time to see what people are doing or problems they have, I have had help quite a few times when I ran into difficulties, so really appreciate that.
    I too have used the template section, there are some great templates. I have used the GSD ones in my silhouette and they then save as studio files.
    As for facebook, no thank you.
    Funny really, having now retired and what with the past couple of years, I have more time on my hands and yet seem to be doing much less!
    Maureen

Not a scrapper, a card and boxer.
    View Gallery

Now I'm making a card for my husbands grandson and his girlfriend that have just bought their first home together and they're only 20 years old, quite an achievement these days.
    I'm probably going to use a box card file that I bought on the silhouette website. There's always a reason to get the machine out.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by bobble21 View Post
    Now I'm making a card for my husbands grandson and his girlfriend that have just bought their first home together and they're only 20 years old, quite an achievement these days.
    I'm probably going to use a box card file that I bought on the silhouette website. There's always a reason to get the machine out.
    Well done to them and I’m sure they will appreciate your card. I use my machine most days but then again I’m always designing stuff for my store.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobble21 View Post
    Congratulations to both of them as you say "quite an achievement"