Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Not a scrapper, a card and boxer.
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Files not saving

Hello
    I have my silhouette account on both of my laptops, one is at home and the other at work.
    when I design something and save it on one laptop I always synch. Then when I open my library on the other laptop I synch that one.
    My question is why don't they download properly? I have lots of space in the memory.
    Any help will be great.
    Tricia

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Don’t have an answer Tricia but have you checked out this https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/pr...up-the-library . Also are you running the same version of Studio on both laptops and are you definitely signed in in both ?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Could you not just email it to your other pc? I don't save my own files on my pc I save them on an external drive backed up on another one in case my pc fails or one of the external drives fail

View Gallery

Thanks I'll check to see that I'm running the same version, I'm pretty sure I am, if not I'm a bit reluctant to change one of them so I'll follow Doreen's advice and Email the file to myself. Thanks a lot.

View Gallery

I've checked and I'm running the same version of studio on both mac's and I've got plenty of space. Some of the files are half saved with the bottom half greyed out or it says queued and no amount of synching makes any difference. Very strange.