Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Plottix Cutting Mats

Has anyone used them and if so what do they think of them? They are in the sale on the Graphtec craft store with the 12x12 in low, standard and strong tack £9 each and the 12x24 medium £12. I am tempted as I need some new standard mats.

I do have the Plottix strong mat which came free with my Cameo 4 but not had the need to used it. I have always found the standard enough for my cutting. Also at the moment still using my Cameo 3 for everything.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I’m like you Neries, I have the strong one that came with the C4 but I haven’t used it either. I think the p & p is a bit steep if you only want to buy one mat so that puts me off a bit.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    I’m like you Neries, I have the strong one that came with the C4 but I haven’t used it either. I think the p & p is a bit steep if you only want to buy one mat so that puts me off a bit.
    I think it is just under £3 for under a £40 spend and over £40 it is free. I have in the past made an order up to get the free p&p.

I am undecided as to where to order from. In the past I have bought from and had gifts of genuine Silhouette cutting blades and mats from the online big US company but found the blades are hit and miss as to how long they last. I have had two useless C3 auto blades and a premier blade.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    I think it is just under £3 for under a £40 spend and over £40 it is free. I have in the past made an order up to get the free p&p.

I am undecided as to where to order from. In the past I have bought from and had gifts of genuine Silhouette cutting blades and mats from the online big US company but found the blades are hit and miss as to how long they last. I have had two useless C3 auto blades and a premier blade.
    I looked yesterday and it said a flat rate of £5for p & p when I added just one mat. I buy from a different supplier who offer free p & p but obviously can’t say who on here.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    I looked yesterday and it said a flat rate of £5for p & p when I added just one mat. I buy from a different supplier who offer free p & p but obviously can’t say who on here.
    That is a bit high p&p Shirley, taking lessons from the t.v. channel they appear on. I had not checked recently. My last order I made sure it was over £40 by adding an item from the sale section, some glitter.