Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Happy Christmas

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Happy Christmas

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and let’s hope next year is better than the last two have been - really fed up with all the gloom and doom but for me it’s given me more time for crafting - my Cameos have had a lot of use. I have the C4 which I like but wish you could use pens in carriage 2. it’s one of the reasons why I won’t part with my C3 which is my favourite workhorse.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and let’s hope next year is better than the last two have been - really fed up with all the gloom and doom but for me it’s given me more time for crafting - my Cameos have had a lot of use. I have the C4 which I like but wish you could use pens in carriage 2. it’s one of the reasons why I won’t part with my C3 which is my favourite workhorse.
    Wishing a Merry Christmas to all - at least it hasn't been cancelled this year so I suppose that's progress of a sort! Shirley I've had the time to craft but sadly not the inclination so much uncertainty in the world it's very unsettling but as you say let's hope for better things in 2022
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Happy Christmas all I hope all your plans go well

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    And a very Happy Christmas to everyone from me as well. Another very quiet time for me, as neither of my daughters will be here due to what is going on. I said the same last year, but let’s hope 2022 is better for all of us.

Norfolk - just at the end of the yellow brick road
    View Gallery

Adding my best wishes for a peaceful and happy Christmas folks, and here's to a positive and improving 2022. My thanks to all of you offering assistance to me when I've had questions to be answered, and for helping all the others who still manage to find their way here when they are in difficulty. Finally a big thank you to MaryAnne and to Graphtec, without both of whom there would be no forum for us on UKS.

All the best
    AndiDee

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    Happy Christmas wishes to you all from me as well and hope next year is better too. We are lucky this year as at least we are back to normal and spending Christmas Day and Boxing Day at my eldest son & family's home unlike last year. We buy a turkey crown and I slow cook it over night and we take it round in the morning with all their presents. Last year it was just me and hubby with just a quick meet up outside in the garden to exchange presents keeping our distance.

Shirley I have not used my Cameo 4 this year as my go to machine is my Cameo 3 and I have hardly used my die cutting machine.

View Gallery

Happy Christmas and thankful for UKScrappers and all you wonderful wishes.
    Petrina