Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Thank you so much Shirley, I really appreciate all the help you give.

I have never thought about a tiny internal offset. I took that flower image into Studio and it looked to work, but did not actually print and cut it. In the past have found somethings I try actually take the image away.

I did try an external offset, took it to one side and filled it with black. Then replaced it behind but when I cut it out there was a thin white edge on one side where the cut lines where not exactly on the edge of the image.
    Last edited by Neries; 02-12-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Do hope they come up with a fix soon Neries but to be honest I get the impression it’s not that high on their priority list. I will chase them again when I get back home assuming that I do get back home. Currently am in Fuerteventura and am already panicking about the forms we have to fill 48 hours before our return. It was bad enough doing them to go but at least I had the big PC screen and a printer - here all I have is an iPad and my phone plus we have to do PCR tests within 2 days of getting back then self isolate until we get the results. The sunshine is making the stress worth it though.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    Do hope they come up with a fix soon Neries but to be honest I get the impression it’s not that high on their priority list. I will chase them again when I get back home assuming that I do get back home. Currently am in Fuerteventura and am already panicking about the forms we have to fill 48 hours before our return. It was bad enough doing them to go but at least I had the big PC screen and a printer - here all I have is an iPad and my phone plus we have to do PCR tests within 2 days of getting back then self isolate until we get the results. The sunshine is making the stress worth it though.
    Shirley that is stressful. I hope it has not spoilt your holiday.