Greetings fellow crafters

It's here! Christmas Whimsy is an adorably fun Christmas card kit with a modern design! Santa’s elves might be hard at work at the North Pole, but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you! All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simplicity of this card kit makes it perfect for beginner crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple holiday season activity that everyone will enjoy - click here for more details.

Paper Pumpkin
The Expressions In Colour is now available, while stocks last. Paper Pumpkin has all you need in the box to get creative. Click here for more details.

Host Code Gifts
Choose a free gift when you use the host code on orders over £65* (excluding delivery) - the code to use is: ZXQZ9GYS
Choices:
[1] Pack of sponge daubers (133773)
[2] Pack of Wonderful snowflakes (156340)
[3] Tidings of Christmas 6x6 paper assortment (155718)
[4] Timeworn type 3D embossing folder (156505)

Don't add them to your shopping basket! One gift per host code order and you must add the host code upon checkout on my website (www.MyStampOrder.co.uk) to qualify. Then message/email me your choice of free item which will be sent separately to you, by me along with your order number.

Sarah Special
My special at the moment is for the trimmer and a pack of blades for £36 - payment via my Settle Up account. If you wish to order, please drop me a message.

SMALL PRINT
*If your order is over the £150 threshold and you qualified for £15 or more in FREE Merchandise from Stampin Up then you should NOT use the host code. I would want you to receive the FREE Rewards. If you added the Host Code to an order that you would have received Host Rewards then you would forfeit your Host Rewards and they would go to me.