Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: New MacBook

Not a scrapper, a card and boxer.
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

New MacBook

So I've got a new Mac and I want to put my Portrait on it. Or rather I want to put Studio on it, I have designer level will I get that still? What about my designs? Can I transfer them?

Any help with this will be great thanks.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

With the latest version of the software it may just do it automatically if you bought the upgrade from the store but otherwise open up Silhouette Studio on your new computer, go to the Help menu, click Upgrade Silhouette Studio and add your licence key. If you don't have the key you can find it by logging in to your Silhuette Account Also if you don’t want to keep it on your old computer you should deactivate from there - again you do that from the Help menu. As for your designs this might help https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/fa...up-the-library
    Last edited by Shirley Anne; 16-07-2021 at 09:51 AM.

View Gallery

Thanks a lot. Can I ask another question. I had to get rid of my old email address because it was obsolete and so changed my account to a new email address. Trouble is now both show on the studio software and the one I changed it to only has the files I've made recently. I hope that makes sense. I was hoping it would just change to my new email address but when I click on my name in the library some files are under my old email address and some under the new one?
    Can I merge them all under one email?
    Hope this makes sense

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Think you would need to contact Silhouette Support for that https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/contact/

View Gallery

I did that and they said that the files were all under one email address now but nothing has changed, oh well, I can flip between the two I suppose. Unfortunately I need to change my email address on there again so I'll see how that goes.