Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Micrometer Battery Change

Hello everybody after my long absence. Completely lost my mojo but necessity has got me crafting today. The battery has run out in my Carbon Fibre Composite Digital Thickness Gauge and I can't for the life of me remember how to access the battery compartment. Can anyone help please?
    Another Shirley

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Have you tried Youtube?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Yes but I didn't find the right micrometer, however I stumbled on it by accident, it's the ridged section immediately to the right of the screen. Hopefully this might save someone else from tearing their hair out in frustration - or am I the only one to be so baffled by it?
    Thank you for your suggestion Doreen, much appreciated. Hope to catch up on all the posts I've missed this weekend.
    Another Shirley

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Yes but I didn't find the right micrometer, however I stumbled on it by accident, it's the ridged section immediately to the right of the screen. Hopefully this might save someone else from tearing their hair out in frustration - or am I the only one to be so baffled by it?
    Thank you for your suggestion Doreen, much appreciated. Hope to catch up on all the posts I've missed this weekend.
    Another Shirley
    Glad you managed it Shirley