I am not getting anywhere with my print and cut problems with Studio and my Canon MG5750. When I print onto special card with recommended photo paper settings at 'best' the registration marks print blue every time. I installed a version 3 of studio but it still does it. I completely unplugged my printer and completely uninstalled the software including drivers and left it for a couple of weeks.

Yesterday I installed the printer with the original software from a disc and connected with a USB cable. I tried again with the latest version of Studio and it still printed the registration marks in blue. Today I tried again and still had blue registration marks. I went and found my Aqua Markers and using the lamp black with a ruler carefully went over the registration marks. It did find them but I had not selected the cut lines. Tried again and it would not recognise them. Then tried again and it read the registration marks, so I was able to cut the images out. It is so frustrating when it won't do what it's supposed to do.