Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCESSRUTH2 View Post
    Thank you Yiayia. just don't understand. Shirley Anne is there a tutorial somewhere on video as i don't really understand what i am doing. Sorry it is just me.Did not even know about the replicate. thanks everyone
    I used the replicate to path function Ruth , this might help you. Basically you would draw the oblong ( make a copy) and the circle then open the replicate panel and with your circle selected choose the object on path tool, click on show grab handle then drag your circle on to the rectangle and choose how many repeats you want. When you are happy with it select release copies then go back to your copy rectangle and do an interal and external offset to the width of the border you want then just centre align everything - sorry I'm better at doing than expalining !

Relicate 2.jpg

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hello Shirley Anne thanks for explaining this and the image. I shall watch this video.Thanks everyone for your help.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hello Shirley Anne and everyone who have helped me. Well watched the videos yesterday evening just could not understand.
    Watched video again and again this morning and it clicked. I was able to make a frame with stars. Thank you all so much for your kindness and patience.
    Happy crafting.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Pleased you managed it in the end Ruth

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Glad you got there in the end Ruth

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Good morning everyone. Yes Shirley Anne and Doreen i am so pleased thank you so much. Yiayia , i tried your way of making faux stitch lines on a square or circle, it worked for me yesterday. But when i changed shape in the middle to Faux Stitching, i moved the faux stitch shape to the center of the frame there the stitching was dragged to right position in the frame,.Rembmber to send the frame to the back so the faux stitching is at the front of frame.