Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Good morning. I like all of those cards Nat. You are a very patient person to be sticking all those letters down!!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

What a nightmare sticking all those letters down. Worse when they're free standing trying to get everything straight.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Well, thankfully on this occasion the Quickie glue pen was enough and worked ok - I hate it when I have to use liquid glue where you squeeze the container to get glue out, especially if there's a lot of stuff to stick down.
    One of these days I'll remember to back the cardstock with sizzix sticky sheets or similar to apply an adhesive backing before cutting.
    I have yet to remember to do this...

~ Natty ~

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Nat, the times I've meant to use the sticky backed sheets and forgotten. Is the Sizzix one any good? I've got Spider Roll which is fine on largish dies but anything the least bit intricate the back doesn't want to cut, too much plastic I think. The one I use most is Stick It which works fine and more recently I bought one called MagiTack, not sure if I've tried it yet so I'll use that next but do let me know about the Sizzix one please.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Here's my three, old base card, A3 cut down to make an A4 card. New glitter card and it is blue too.

P1120956.jpg

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Oh Susie - I think I might be in love!!!!! What a little cutie. Well done on matching the prompts as well.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks yiayia, I have to admit it wasn't intentional, my nephew happens to be an Evertonian, the badge is popping up on lots of her clothes. So it had to be blue but I got some glitter in for us girlies. She is very sweet but we are very biased.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Aw what a lovely and truly personal card for your nephew. I bet he'll love it!

Re the Sizzix sheets, I can't really coment at this point, as I think I've only used the smaller sheets once for something. I think I have a similar product in my cupboard that is in larger sheets and will probably use that up first - if I remember I've got it.

~ Natty ~