Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

returning after a very long break

Hi I used to be part of UKScrappers about 20 years ago and have been off the forum for many years. I have rejoined under a different user name and I wondered if there were still real life crops as there used to be a forum for them also there was a stash selling forum.
    I also wondered if anyone can tell me where is my nearest real shop as I live in the middle of snowdonia national park these days and I dont know of anything near here
    TIA
    Sue

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Welcome back! This year many retreats and crops have been cancelled due to COVID 19 but some clever people have been running virtual ones on FB. With almost everywhere in Tier 4 now buying scrapping supplies on line has become the norm, take a look at some of UKS’s sponsors websites for new stash too.
    Member of Scrap That

Bean around the World
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    There are a lot of people coming back to scrapbooking after a long break, me included, I too would like to hear about live scrapbooking events. Too much of my life is online now, I want something real to look forward to now, understandably not likely to be n the first half of 2021
    My not so new and rarely updated blog http://thingstoscrapbeforeidie.blogspot.com/