I've just logged back in here after what must be a break of over 10 years. I moved house a couple of times and have finally got my hands back on my crafty stash and a nice space to put them in - feel like time is right to get back my Scrapbooky skills - not before a quick natter though (that's why I was never a prolific scrapbooker!!)

When did you first come across scrapbooking? Mine was on a trip to Florida... Brought back the old red sizzix machine - remember the one with the big pushdown handle and a load of dies - A Michaels 40% coupon - I was so excited by all the things in that store. Jeez our bags were so heavy and full coming back. I still have it and the dies - Whats your oldest gadget?

What was the first UK scrapbook store you went to? Fairly sure mine was Scrapbook House, were they on QVC?

Did/do you have a regular crop / go to events - how did you find out about it? I found out about mine at one of the Scrapbook shows at the NEC - they were such a big thing then.

What were your fav shops and why?

Did you go on Retreats / holidays with your scrapbooking friends - I had a blast with mine - would give anything to turn back the clock!

Anyone else fancy a reminisce