Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    [QUOTE=Neries;6753499]Does having the Business Edition enabling files to be saved as a svg get around this? I know to save as a svg in Studio it ha s to be completely your own work.[/QUOTE

I found this from SA “Silhouette Studio® software is compatible with many file types (including the popular DXF and SVG file types). Only the proprietary STUDIO file type is regulated by Silhouette America. You can still sell Silhouette Studio® compatible files, but the STUDIO file type is reserved for sole distribution by Silhouette”

I don’t see how they would know what program was used to make the svg file anyway.

Karen
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I know I'm a bit late to chime in on this, but I would love it if the forum was revitalised & newcomers could be attracted along with the old regulars coming back. I used to love coming here every day, where you could be sure of some chat, hints & tips and of course the free templates were always most welcome. I even managed to take part in some of the tutorial challenges which were always fun to try, so any new or revamped tutorials would be perfect for newbies & great refreshers for those of us who haven't used our cutters as much as we should/could lately.