Well, I typed out a VERY long reply to a post and then went to submit it and was told my "token" had expired. DOH!

I will address a few things then read all the posts before I reply.

1. Admin has a name It's Mary Anne. Right now it's JUST Mary Anne, with a huge (MASSIVE) amount of help from Scrapdolly (Karen) and Miniowner (Sue).

2. The Home Page - I loved it but it took OMG the entire weekend before the Monday debut to create it and it seemed like no one really read it - or if they did there was never and feedback. The Home Page disappeared when we upgraded to the newer vB. So far as I know there is no way to get it back.

Some things were custom things created by x3 hosting. Once the sponsorship dropped (despite my efforts to reach out to new and old shops, a LOT of places that used to sponsor shut down) the £400-£500 A MONTH that cost UKS just was not do-able. I paid someone on the fly as needed for vB work but he vanished not to long after the upgrade. Some things - like the little menu at the top of challenge and class links - I can't change myself.

3. Hard to navigate - I have always thought out of sight, out of mind so hesitate to hid things away. The Forum/subforum lists seemed to be the best format, and again some things are limited by the vB software. Happy to discuss other thoughts and can tell you if they would work.

4. Old challenges are still usefull - or could be. Just like the Scrap Like You Mean It Reboot. They can be brought up to date, I think, with a little work. Document 2020 might work really well, it's a year worth remembering!

Now I will read everything more carefully - and copy this in case my token has expired again LOL!