Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Software

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Software

I love using different software packages in my crafting and I was wondering if anyone is using Sure Cuts a Lot? If so can you send your designs directly to the Cameo and Portrait or would you save your design and import/open in Silhouette Studio?

I hope everyone is well and crafting.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

I’ve never used it Eileen but I believe you can cut direct from it as long as it is SCAL 3 or above. Hope someone can give you more info.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I've got it but don't often use it. I updated it yesterday from V5 to V5.45 and the Silhouette machines are list as being able to be used with it. Shirley is most likely right about other version's but I've never used it to cut with my machine so I've not had a reason to check which machine's it can use

View Gallery

Thank you Shirley. I have the business edition of Silhouette Studio and I appreciate that it has a lot of additional benefits. However, I just find it can be unstable at times for no apparent reason, so thought it would be nice to have an alternative at these times.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    I've got it but don't often use it. I updated it yesterday from V5 to V5.45 and the Silhouette machines are list as being able to be used with it. Shirley is most likely right about other version's but I've never used it to cut with my machine so I've not had a reason to check which machine's it can use
    Thank you Doreen, I am looking at the latest version, mainly for the days I find Silhouette Studio doesn’t want to play ball.