Hi folks,
I'm Nige and used to be on here a few years ago, but when I finally got my old Craft Robo out of the cupboard to give it another go, I ran into a problem
It's the old C-330-20. I forgot my sign in details so had to make a new account, ah well.
The problem is I set it up on the table, took a simple design off my computer ( A GSP file), put it onto an SD card as I've done thousands of times, loaded my carrier plus card, then went to start the cut and an Error message came up saying OFFSCALE, although my design was quite small and well within the red lines. I carried on and clicked CUT ANYWAY and the machine started.
When I came to look it had cut the design perfectly but instead of being centred on the page, it had cut well over to the left, a good 4" or 100mm. Somehow my design was just left of the centre line??? It did this on several attempts.
I then did a small 2" oval design and centred it smack in the middle of the page. Made a new file and put it on the SD card, sent it to cut but this time it didn't say OFFSCALE, it just started cutting, you guessed it, my egg shape was cut close the edge on the left hand side...I have absolutely no idea why it is cutting so far out?

Just to confuse matters, I use Silhouette Studio nearly every day as it's perfect for making designs for my Laser machine which also has an A4 size bed. I have no trouble whatsoever with the thousands of designs I have cut, but as soon as I pull the Robo out to cut some card, my alignment problem starts...does anyone have any idea what's wrong? When using my Laser, it's connected directly to my laptop, I only use the SD card on the Robo, if that matters of course?
Many thanks and hello again, I feel like i'm back in an old favourite club here
Nige

ps. I Much prefer the original version of Silhouette Studio, and through my various PC up grades I have always used the Legacy 3.6 version is it?