Well hello everyone! It has certainly been a while but I think it is time I came back! I have now closed my sewing business and retired so now have much more time for myself plus I have gained a couple more grandchildren since I was last here.......oh and (whispers)....a couple of great grandchildren as well!)....so the scrapping opportunities are immense!

I have just been sorting out one of our spare bedrooms in preparation for moving and realised I had about 20 years of scrapbooks stash in the cupboards......and that is a whole lot of stuff. I thought it would be a couple of hours of a job however it may turn into a couple of weeks work instead!

I have just spent about 2 hours just stroking stuff saying 'ohhhhh' and remembering where it all came from. And up to now I have put nothing on the rubbish pile!

Found loads of stuff from the 'Scrapaganza' years. Anyone remember the amazing times we had there? And the brilliant classes?

I've also found 5 Christmas albums I did with Shimelle. Definitely doing one of those again this year!

Found about 15 cj's which I took part in.......might need to look into joining another in a couple of months when I am sorted.

Now I need to get myself up to date with everything and see what is new out there! I bet there are plenty of new companies around now.......which obviously I will not be buying from as I have more than enough to be going on with! Now then where is the link to the sponsors........

Anyway once again 'hello' everyone!