Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Me Again

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Me Again

I was so pleased to find this forum is still in existence, as when I loaded up Craft Artist, a while back now, I received the message telling me UKScrappers was not supported anymore. So I thought that also meant that the Silhouette forum had also closed. I understand that this part of the site is supported by Graphtec and with fewer members now there is the possibility that Graphtec may withdraw their support.

So I thought “use it or lose it”, so I decided I would try and post something on a regular basis to show we appreciate this forum. On days it may well be rubbish like this post or just wishing everyone a nice day crafting, but hopefully it will show the site is used.

If you get bored of my ramblings just reply “give it rest Eileen”!

Anyway today’s post over, hope you all have a great day crafting and Sylvia I certainly hope your day is an improvement on yesterday.

View Gallery

Hi again Eileen, I too am worried about its disappearance, especially not having been very active. I'm sad that most users have transferred to Facebook, a place I refuse to go, as well as Twitter, Instagram and the rest of the time wasters. I can't even go on Pinterest now unless I sign up to yet another information gathering monster, which I definitely won't be doing. In my view most of the so called Social Media (a good deal of which is anything but) is responsible for much of the insecurity and unhappiness in the modern world, not to mention the narcissism of the younger generations. Well, now that I've got that off my chest I'd better get back to crafting!
    Another Shirley.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

A good idea Eileen, it seems that quite a few people views posts but don’t interact which is a shame as the more people join in the more incentive there is for Graphtec to continue sponsoring the forum. I’m sure many firms are looking at cost cutting at this difficult time so it would be sad if this forum was a casualty. Not sure what we can do to revitalise the forum, it used to be such a buzzing place so if anyone who reads this thread has any ideas please post them as I’m sure any ideas would be welcome.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I agree with all that's been said although I do use Facebook too. As Shirley says a lot do look but don't interact it would be good if they did.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Hi again Eileen, I too am worried about its disappearance, especially not having been very active. I'm sad that most users have transferred to Facebook, a place I refuse to go, as well as Twitter, Instagram and the rest of the time wasters. I can't even go on Pinterest now unless I sign up to yet another information gathering monster, which I definitely won't be doing. In my view most of the so called Social Media (a good deal of which is anything but) is responsible for much of the insecurity and unhappiness in the modern world, not to mention the narcissism of the younger generations. Well, now that I've got that off my chest I'd better get back to crafting!
    Another Shirley.
    I couldn't agree more regarding social media, I did join the Facebook page for Silhouette, but don’t find it that helpful or interesting. Enjoy your day crafting.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    I agree with all that's been said although I do use Facebook too. As Shirley says a lot do look but don't interact it would be good if they did.
    Yes it would be nice to have interaction and I have also joined the Silhouette Facebook page, but I find this forum more interactive than Facebook. Hope you have a good day crafting Doreen.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by EileenSatchell View Post
    Yes it would be nice to have interaction and I have also joined the Silhouette Facebook page, but I find this forum more interactive than Facebook. Hope you have a good day crafting Doreen.
    Thank you Eileen only made one card today been visiting this afternoon

View Gallery

hello, I'm interacting too
    Maureen