Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Good Morning Everyone

Just popped on to wish you all an enjoyable day especially if you are crafting.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Thank you Eileen, same to you - I shall be crafting later.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Thank you Eileen no crafting for me today

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Helllo Eileen - sadly no crafting for me today either.
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    Helllo Eileen - sadly no crafting for me today either.
    Oh that is a shame Sylvia, I hope you still have a good day x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Thank you Eileen - it was a bit of disaster I'm afraid! Car wouldn't start - flat battery had to ask brother in law to get it going then I got locked out of my Sainsburys online shopping because it kept saying the password was wrong (it wasn't). That took a lengthy phone call to sort out. Not a good day but I am sure it will be much better tomorrow! Hope you had a good day Eileen.
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    Thank you Eileen - it was a bit of disaster I'm afraid! Car wouldn't start - flat battery had to ask brother in law to get it going then I got locked out of my Sainsburys online shopping because it kept saying the password was wrong (it wasn't). That took a lengthy phone call to sort out. Not a good day but I am sure it will be much better tomorrow! Hope you had a good day Eileen.
    Oh Sylvia what a nightmare. I’m having the same problem with my Sainsbury’s Smart scanning app. Could not sign in kept telling me it was the wrong password!

Well let’s hope tomorrow is a much better day for you. xx

View Gallery

Hi Eileen, been crafting all day to produce 2 card inserts and a paper doll with clothes. All sorts of problems but got there in the end despite the unbearable heat and humidity. Looks like more of the same tomorrow weatherwise, roll on Friday when it should be cooler and less humid. The heat wouldn't be such a problem of it was dry heat, it's the humudity that's unbearable. I'm a temperate creature, would like nothing above 25C or below 5C, perhaps in the next life!
    Another Shirley

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Hi Eileen, been crafting all day to produce 2 card inserts and a paper doll with clothes. All sorts of problems but got there in the end despite the unbearable heat and humidity. Looks like more of the same tomorrow weatherwise, roll on Friday when it should be cooler and less humid. The heat wouldn't be such a problem of it was dry heat, it's the humudity that's unbearable. I'm a temperate creature, would like nothing above 25C or below 5C, perhaps in the next life!
    Another Shirley
    I’m with you Doreen on the heat, really cannot cope with it especially when the humidity is so high. Love your idea of making a pepper doll with clothes is it for someone in particular?

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by EileenSatchell View Post
    I’m with you Doreen on the heat, really cannot cope with it especially when the humidity is so high. Love your idea of making a pepper doll with clothes is it for someone in particular?
    Sorry BowBow I called you Doreen in my reply!

View Gallery

The paper doll is for my 4 year old Great Granddaughter who has just acquired a brand new sister so sent her a card "Promoted to Big Sister" with the paper doll inside. She has been the apple of everyone's eye since the day she was born (and probably the most photographed child in the country) so think she might be feeling a bit miffed. I'm crafting again today despite the heat and total lack of breeze but am doing it with the windows closed, blinds drawn and lights on. Got 3 birthdays in the next 2 weeks (as well as my own) 1 of them abroad, so time is running out. I go for a lie down in my North facing bedroom when things become unbearable.
    Shirley

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Afternoon all. No crafting for me today as busy catching up on loads of washing. We came home Sunday from a 14 day holiday with our small caravan club. Only eight caravans, so our own little bubble in a small field in the beautiful grounds of The Royal Victoria Park near Southampton. Only the chapel is left of the original Victorian military hospital building. Interesting history for my hubby as his grandfather was a patient there during the first world war and later married his nurse.

View Gallery

Oh Neries, what a shame I didn't know you were there, I live about 2 miles from there and it would have been lovely to meet you. Bet you're glad you're not here in a caravan this week, the heat seems to build as the days go by and the humidity tonight is high - not a good night for sleep. So sorry to have missed the opportunity to meet a fellow forumite.
    Another Shirley

View Gallery

no cardmaking today, but did manage to finish a family tree for a friend who is in the process of adopting a little boy she has fostered from birth.
    Maureen

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Oh Neries, what a shame I didn't know you were there, I live about 2 miles from there and it would have been lovely to meet you. Bet you're glad you're not here in a caravan this week, the heat seems to build as the days go by and the humidity tonight is high - not a good night for sleep. So sorry to have missed the opportunity to meet a fellow forumite.
    Another Shirley
    Shirley I have sent you a PM.

Still no crafting for me even though it's a lot cooler, but also wet.