Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Open for chat

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Open for chat

I thought this site had closed down, image my surprise to see there are still current threads. So pleased it is up and running. After selling my original Cameo 1 many years ago, I have just purchased the Cameo 4 to work along side my Portrait 2.

I know there is a lot we can learn from YouTube, but I like the interaction forums provide. Also reading through different threads you learn a new technique etc. you were not aware of, cannot get that from YouTube.

Hope you are all safe and well.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by EileenSatchell View Post
    I thought this site had closed down, image my surprise to see there are still current threads. So pleased it is up and running. After selling my original Cameo 1 many years ago, I have just purchased the Cameo 4 to work along side my Portrait 2.

I know there is a lot we can learn from YouTube, but I like the interaction forums provide. Also reading through different threads you learn a new technique etc. you were not aware of, cannot get that from YouTube.

Hope you are all safe and well.
    Nice to see you back again although it's not nearly as busy as it used to be

View Gallery

Perhaps not as busy, but it is still an interesting and informative forum. Nice to see you are still keeping an eye on us and making sure we stay within the rules of the forum.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Good to see you back Eileen, hope you are liking your C4.

View Gallery

Perhaps not as busy, but it is still an interesting and informative forum. Nice to see you are still keeping an eye on us and making sure we stay within the rules of the forum.
    I do wonder sometimes (as were not as busy) if Graphtec will continue to support the forum.

View Gallery

I do hope Graphtec continue their support, if not then I think a petition will be called for, led by me!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Welcome back Eileen. Things are very quiet on UKS these days, compared to when I first joined, but as you say the amount of knowledge and expertise willingly and happily shared on the forum is incomparable. I am not so keen on the closed facebook group - UKS feels like home and you know that the answer to most cameo problems and questions can be found on here and Doreen and Shirley can usually supply the answers. If on the odd occasion they can't Graphtec provide great support. Like you Doreen I do wonder sometimes about continuing support from Graphtec and I do hope it continues for many years yet.
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

I do hope Graphtec continue their support, if not then I think a petition will be called for, led by me!
    Not sure how that would work if there are only a few of us using the group

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    Welcome back Eileen. Things are very quiet on UKS these days, compared to when I first joined, but as you say the amount of knowledge and expertise willingly and happily shared on the forum is incomparable. I am not so keen on the closed facebook group - UKS feels like home and you know that the answer to most cameo problems and questions can be found on here and Doreen and Shirley can usually supply the answers. If on the odd occasion they can't Graphtec provide great support. Like you Doreen I do wonder sometimes about continuing support from Graphtec and I do hope it continues for many years yet.
    I hope so to Sylvia.