Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Returning to scrapbooking

I'm coming back to scrapbooking - and UK scrappers- after a long break (nearly 10 years) and need some advice. I still have all my scrapbooking tools but very little paper/embellishments etc. Could you recommend some online shops where I could get supplies. The sort of brands I used to use are Tim Holtz and Bo Bunny and would be looking for that kind of thing. I'm also going to need paints, glitters etc - though I have kept lots of inks.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    The sponsors shops sell most of this - ATDML ( they sell monthly kits that you can join in with a virtual crop via Facebook and their blog) Papermaze , also sell monthly kits too. Charmed crafts , Country view crafts ( love them)in fact all the sponsors have a great variety . We are not allowed to advertise any that do not sponsor uks on here

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by soojay View Post
    The sponsors shops sell most of this - ATDML ( they sell monthly kits that you can join in with a virtual crop via Facebook and their blog) Papermaze , also sell monthly kits too. Charmed crafts , Country view crafts ( love them)in fact all the sponsors have a great variety . We are not allowed to advertise any that do not sponsor uks on here
    Thank you. I wasn't aware of this. I'll check the sponsors out.

View Gallery

Snap .... I am returning to scrapbooking after a ten year break too, I carried on cardmaking but just stopped scrapbooking and now I am all set to go again, I have spent the last two days sorting out my craftroom and doing an inventory of what I have to use. I am looking for patterned papers for 12 x 12 albums at the moment. lovely to be back on this forum as I used to be part of bristol scrappers then long ashton crop. I now live in the middle of snowdonia national park and would love to meet up with anyone living nearby after lockdowns are over