Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

Weekly Challenges in jeopardy

Ladies this is what I have just posted in the thread HERE

OK Ladies - it's like this ...

I haven't even got enough volunteers to last until the end of the year and every time it gets harder and harder to get volunteers to set challenges. The same people set them over and over

I am sorry but I cannot keep the begging up so as it stands the weekly challenges might end in November and it looks unlikely that I will get the support for them to continue into the new year,

I am sorry - I have tried to galvanise the support.

I will use all that have volunteered and I thank you so much, but having done this for the last 14 years I am finding it harder and harder to get people to volunteer and I confess to being a little disheartened.

The people who have volunteered and who will get a pm from me int he next week or so (you see I still live in hope) are as follows

normeyg
    Organic Ness
    g61
    Crafty Barbie
    Elainevking
    Scrap Happy
    Crafty Sandra
    Scrappy Cats
    Maggie B
    Sharon 1973
    Alison2
    Allosrts
    photogenics
    green buttons
    fizzy drink
    Scrapdolly

If you feel you could volunteer I will try and keep it going but it is a community and it relies on community support for this one to work. Please volunteer - if you feel you can - HERE

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Ok, here's the thing - I have never set a challenge before but really enjoy looking at what others suggest and/or do with the monthly challenges.

So - if your are really THAT desperate (!) I could set a card one and a photography one. Don't know how good they would be but I could at least try. Just let me know what I have to do and when.

Good luck with encouraging some more folk to join in.